Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Giveaway Winner

Congratulations goes out to Myra of Gr8dame's Place.  Drop me an email with your snail mail and I will try to get your winnings out to you as quickly as possible!

Many thanks to all my old and new followers for playing along.  I hope to have another giveaway soon.....

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

Carin said...

Myra congratulations !!

Patricia Lessell said...

Congratulations Myra.
Love
Patti xxx

Patty C. said...

Congratulations Myra - Enjoy :)

Catherine said...

Congrats to Myra!! Enjoy!

Myra said...

Thank you so much Jennifer. I don't have a LNS or a market nearby so this will be a real thrill for me. Email should be in your inbox. :o)

Sherry :o) said...

Congratulations to Myra!!

DianeM said...

Oooo...congratulations! What a nice surprise to wake uo I'm sure :)
Smiles, DianeM

Casa Pearl said...

Congrats to Myra and to you on all your new market stash! I love the Chessie & Me chart you came home with. They really have some cute new things out this year.

Margaret said...

Congrats to the winner! Market is so much fun!

BeckySC said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)
Congratulations to that SWEET Myra :)

Have a lovely weekend :)

Lainey said...

Congratulations to Myra!

Berit said...

Yay, Myra!

Couldn't have picked a nicer stitcher!