Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mail Delivery

Last month I entered a giveaway.  The other day this arrived from my neighbor to the north.  See the postage stamp?



It was a lovely package from Angela over at Hooked on Stitches.  I'm such a lucky girl!



My pillow has been carefully stored away with all my handmade Christmas items and will be proudly displayed next year.

Thanks again Angela......I LOVE IT!!!

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Lucky girl! Angela is a beautiful stitcher and finisher!

Catherine said...

What a great win! Enjoy!

Deborah said...

Wonderful win! It is finished beautifully.

Jules said...

Very beautiful pillow!!!

Karen said...

gorgeous! you lucky girl!

Patty C. said...

Congratulations - That Angela sure is a sweet blogger to give you such a lovely gift :)

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

So cool! That's Tanya's freebie? Very pretty stitched up like that!

Jennifer