Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emotions

Today I should be happy.  After all, it is my third wedding anniversary.  But, deep down inside I'm sad........today was supposed to be my little angel's due date.

Happy Anniversary Hubby!  (Happy Birthday Little Angel!)

Trying to keep my stitches happy,

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary dear friend. I know this day will always be bittersweet for you... and you know that I am so sorry for your loss. I love you and pray for your comfort.

Parsley said...

Happy Anniversary!

I know your heart is breaking as well as celebrating. I'm so sorry.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

So sorry your heart is torn today.
One day in Heaven you will be able to see that little angel of yours as will I be able to see my 4.

(((hugs)))

Nancy said...

Wishing you and your husband a happy anniversary! So sorry that this is a bittersweet day for you but you will see your angel in heaven one day, always hold on to that when you are feeling down.

Hugs

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary Jen! so sorry it is a bittersweet day for you. (((hugs)))

Theresa said...

Happy anniversary!!! I know another angel will come to you once more.

Hugs,
Theresa

CalamityJr said...

What a bittersweet day - I'll wish you a happy anniversary and send a shared tear for your sorrow.

valerie said...

What a bittersweet day but I hope you and DH have a Happy Anniversary!

Cath said...

A big day of mixed emotions. Thinking of you . XXX

Maggee said...

Your post title says it all... Know that I am always thinking positive thoughts for you in my prayers! do try to have a good 3 year celebration!

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary with many more to come.
My prayers are also with you today.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

mdgtjulie said...

Happy anniversary, and happy birthday (respectively). I hope your day was okay. There will always be some sadness, but I hope you can be happy about your marriage, and talk it out with your hubby. Maybe you could celebrate your half anniversary also, as that day would be only joyful!

Janine said...

Happy Anniversary Jennifer & her DH. Huge Hugs from me from across the waters.

Denise said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!! enjoy the day.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Angie said...

what a bittersweet day