
And I've got the fourth book waiting in the wings:

Don't ask why I have this fascianation with these books. I really don't know. Maybe it stems from reading all that Harry Potter and Twilight.
Another book that is on my list is:

This book was purely an impulse buy. It was sitting on the "B&N Recommends" table and I usually like the books that they recommend. The sysopisis on www.barnesandnoble.com says that this book is "A spellbinding, beautifully written novel that moves between contemporary times and one of the most fascinating and disturbing periods in American history -- the Salem witch trials." See what I mean? Sounds interesting, doesn't it? Maybe I'll have to take a break from the Sookie Stackhouse novels to read this....
2 comments:
I read the True Blood books too. I enjoyed them! My neighbor brought me one of the Aurora Teagarden books. I'll have too see if she's as good as Sookie Stackhouse.
I have read reviews from customers on Katerine Howe & they are not good reviews. I don't know why they said it is a must read. I am fantastic in that book too but I am not sure on getting the book.
Now you got me all curious on Charlaine Harris. LOL
My name is Dawn & I'm thirty something too ~ LOL. I have 3 girls ~ you're welcome to check out my blog.
Post a Comment