Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Trustworthy and True"

It is amazing to me that the people whom you look up to and trust are the people who end up hurting you the most. I'm not speaking of a blood relation, but of a friend or someone you thought was your friend. I won't go into specifics and I won't really explain. It is just that every time I think about it, I'm so sad and disappointed about the whole episode. The truth just came out about the friendships I thought I had and the 'two faced' falseness of others came out as well. It hurts me even more to find out that the same people are treating my other friends in this same manner. It would be one thing if I did something horrible to cause this to happen, but being caught up in the middle does not constitute causing the issue. I'm trying not to let it 'stew', so I'm just getting it off of my chest for the time being.

In happier news, I'm currently working on a model called "Trustworthy and True" by Little House Needleworks. This is what it should look like when I'm finished (courtesy of www.littlehouseneedleworks.com):

I will be stitching it on the recommended Water Lilly, but I'm using 32ct instead of the recommended 28ct. I'm also changing the dress color and the words. This model is for Crescent Colors, but I will also be stitching this for myself on 35ct 'Ann'tique Hydrangea using one thread.

Speaking of models, here's another one that I finished for Crescent Colors and Country Cottage Needleworks.
Winter Wonderland
It's called "Winter Wonderland". It is a Thread Pack series that will be issued in five separate releases. Now here it is framed:
Winter Wonderland (Thread Pack)
All the details for this pattern are at www.countrycottageneedleworks.com

In other work in process news, I'm still plugging along on "Bayside Bungalows". I've reached the bottom half of the design. Time has also been spent on "Bo Peep" and she's really coming along! I'm now past the halfway mark on that piece as well. Now, if I can only get one of these finished so that I can start on something else........

No comments: