Sooooooo.........here goes!
As you can see from by blog name, I'm a serial starter. The first time I stepped into the LNS Thursday night stitch I professed to stitch "one project at a time". Now that is a thing of the past. Don't get me wrong, I do finish projects. In fact, I finished 39 projects in 2008 and I'm well on my way to matching that number this year. (I have 18 finishes so far this year.) It's just that sometimes I get bored with what I'm working on. Or, there is this insane calling from one of the other projects sitting in my bag. Then there is also the draw of seeing the projects that my friends are working on. (Oh Sheryl, you culprit, I really want to start the one you are working on right now!)
Right now I have a few that are in progress, but the one getting the most attention is "Bo Peep" by Heaven & Earth Designs. I started this on May 11th and here's my progress so far:
No comments:
Post a Comment