While this is the name of the first track of The Black Eyed Peas new sound track, it must be Mother Nature's current song as well. While I sit here downloading my new CD, the lighting is flashing and the thunder is really booming! The poor dog! He is so anxious to get in my lap, but I'm in the recliner and my lap is occupied by the laptop and my Ipod. I've managed to spend the whole evening on iTunes.
My lovely and thoughtful husband brought me a gift of a Pink CD and a $25 gift card to iTunes. So far I have purchased an additional song from The Black Eyed Peas, the Lady GaGa CD, the newest Keith Urban CD and the "Home Sweet Home" single from Carrie Underwood. I still have a little over $2.00 left to spend! I wonder what genre I will decide to get next?!? I'm just so electlic when it comes to music. I think the only thing I will really turn down is Rap!
I have been surfing the other blogs and boards tonight while waiting for my music downloads. Mirabilla has come out with a new mermaid, but there are no pictures available yet. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I have all of the mermaids that she has done, so this one will be added to my stash as well. It will just be a matter of time and eventually I will start working on them again.
I'm also debating about the new free sampler from Needleprints. I know I want to do it and someone on the Legacy board posted a beautiful conversion with CC, WDW & GAST. Then there is the newest Ink Circles that is really calling my name. Do I buy that kit I saw, or do I change the count and the color? So many decisions....and here I am playing on the computer instead of stitching! What's wrong with me?????
Keeping you up to date ..... I hope haha
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment