My new start is called "Bayside Bungalows" by Country Cottage Needleworks. I'm using 28ct Virginia Beach Blend by R&R Reproductions. The count is bigger than I normally stitch on, but sometimes an easy project is a good project. Hopefully this will be a fast finish and will pull me out of my mini slump.
There is one thing that bothers me about this project....."Bayside" was the name of a rival high school back in the day. I keep thinking about it and my mind just keeps screaming "GO KEMPSVILLE!!!" I've been trying to relate "Bayside" to being on the Chesapeake "Bay". We'll see how this goes. Who knows, the MIL may get this project after it is finished. After all, she does live at the Bay!
Here's my progress so far:

This is what it supposed to look like: (Photo from www.countrycottageneedleworks.com)

Hopefully I can convince my dear friend Sharon to work me a frame deal! ;)
Oh, here's a new one from CCN that will definately fall into the must have category since I am a lover of all things mermaid:

TTFN!
2 comments:
Go Bayside!!!!
Maggee
Ha, Ha!!!
Post a Comment