Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Finish #19

Here it is, my 19th finish for 2009........
Trustworty and True
"Trustworthy and True" by Little House Needleworks stitched on 32ct Water Lily. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I stitched this as a model for Crescent Colours.

I had started this on Wichelt's 28ct Star Saphire, but as you can see, the Petticoat Blue blended in too much.
Trustworthy and True

I'm so proud that I'm halfway to the same number of finishes that I had in 2008. The ultimate goal is to always enjoy my stitching, but it is fun to compare what I have done from year to year.

'Bayside Bungalows' is still at the top of my wip list and my goal is to have it finished before the end of the month. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: