Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blizzard 2010 Update #3 Continued

I got out of bed this morning at 6:15am after hitting the snooze button several times. Yes, it was because I was tired, but the main reason I kept hitting it is because I didn't want to be dissappointed with the lack of snow. You see, the last big storm we had was in 1989 and before that it was in 1980. (I remember the '80 storm better.). So, to my surprise, I opened the front door and found this.......


That's Hubby's truck and the neighbors car covered in snow! And, to my delight, it is still coming down strong! The weather forecasters were right for once! It's a good thing we did stop by the store last night because a half inch will shut down this area. I wonder what all of this will do? Wouldn't it be nice if I could sit home on Monday and stitch too?

I'll try to keep the updates coming. It may be a little harder than normal since I'm using my iPod for this while I'm at home. My computer is dieing and we are having a hard time getting Hubby's to recognize our wireless network. But, I've already taken a few pictures with my camera and I'll post those as soon as I can. Right now I'm just sending photos from my phone, so that's why there are two posts.

I'm headed back to bed for a bit since work is offically cancelled for me today.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Maggee said...

Woo Hoo! Yup--it is definitely still coming down... My hubby just 'ruined' all the virgin snow by making paths to and from the garbage cans and cars, and cleaning off the cars. He thinks he is doing something good, but last time those piles of snow he left were the last to melt and made for some dangerous walking around the car! Sigh... I will post my pics in just a bit...

Hugs.

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I love pics of snow, send it my way. We just got yucky ice.

Jennifer