Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

CJC Finish

I did it!  I finished Delivering Fleurs last night.  The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking it deserves a finish other than framing. 

Don't forget to cast your vote on my sidebar!

Happy Stitches!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks lovely. Congrats with the finish. I have troubles deciding between the Cube or the Flatfold.

Myra said...

That is cute as can be!

Deborah said...

What a cute happy finish.

Mouse said...

ohhh well done :) its lovely :) have voted ... think I prefer a cube for it now ..lol love mouse xxxx

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I LOVE IT!

Teresa said...

What a fun piece.
Not sure what a cube finish is.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

staci said...

Darling finish!!! Congrats!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

It's precious!

I like how the vote is going, too.

Nan said...

Cutie, Cute, Cute.....
Can't wait to see how you "have" to finish it. LOL!

mdgtjulie said...

It's darling, and from the looks of things, you'll be finishing it as a flatfold!! ATM, there are two votes for frame, seven for pillow, five for cube, and seventeen for FF!!!

Carol said...

That is so cute--I just love the HE "Delivering" series :)

Melanie said...

Love it!!!!!!!

Patty C. said...

Such a lovely piece - No matter how you finish it - It will be wonderful !!!!

Kathy said...

Love, love, love your Delivering Fleurs finish. Love the colors in this. I am sure it will look fabulous no matter how your finish it. :)