It seems that my exchange arrived at Faye's house. I'm just so thankful that the glass items made it through. You never know what happens to those packages once they leave the nest!
So, here's what I stitched for Faye......
 |
| American Strawberry by Prairie Schooler |
If you want to see the rest of her goodies, check out
this post. (Her pictures are so much better than the craptastic one that I took!) The wreath was made by a co-worker and I found the sheep at an estate sale back in January.
I was so excited to put this box together for Faye. Now, how am I going to top that for Fall?????
Happy Stitches!
14 comments:
Such a pretty exchange! It looks so nice in her Americana basket. Great finish...
happy stitching..
It's just beautiful. Absolutely LOVE it!!
What a gorgeous exchange. Love your stitching, finishing and also the extra's you sent.
It's cute Jen. I like it! Sounds like you put together a great exchange!!
What a lovely exchange you've made.
Glad it all arrived safely.
Aww that is sweet :) lovely exchange piece and glad your other bits got there safely too :) love mouse xxx
Love, love, love it!!
I love the strawberry you made for Faye. And.........I got a giggle out of the word craptastic. Of all the things to take away from your post I latch on to the faux cuss words....Lol!
Lovely strawberry! You did a great job on the exchange!
what a great exchange Jen! I know Faye is loving it!
Such a perfect exchange for Faye! I know she's loving it, too.
cute
Pretty. I have been looking these patriotic designs with new eyes since I realized that the colours maches with Norwegian flag. I'm not norwegian but it is my favorite holiday destination =D
Such pretty stitching and a pretty exchange. I am sure she will love it! blessings,Kathleen
Post a Comment