| ABC's of Aging Artfully by Lizzie*Kate |
Between about fifteen minutes last night and almost half an hour this morning, I was able to stitch up a nice "Dance" on this Crazy January Challenge piece. After all, we are almost halfway through the year and I'm nowhere near halfway through my challenges. I guess next year's challenge will be a "What The Heck Was I Thinking?" Challenge. Maybe I'll actually be able to finish everything in two years instead of one. **I must be dreaming again! Ha, ha!**
Happy Stitches!
19 comments:
I haven't seen this one....looking forwrd to seeing it finished.
Enjoy the time you get to stitch even if its just a couple of minutes here and there. Those few stitches gets you closer to the finish.
what you have done looks great.
Happy Stitching
Denise
Love the "What the Heck Was I Thinking? challenge! At least you gave it a shot, lol!
I too love the "What the Heck" challenge. I think I might fit in there somewhere.
Well at least every stitch counts and you have added some great stitches.
I think I'll like this one!
I need to do the 15 minutes a day too! Even a little progress is better than none - I don't get much done during the week (and this week nothing at all.
Yes, a two-year challenge is more like it! I think I have only finished 5 or 6!! Ugh! Sigh...
I'm beginning to think the same thing about the January Challenge too - although I'm now calling it the "What Was I Thinking Challenge" and the year isn't quite half over. I think that it will probably take me three years to finish those pieces as I keep adding new ones in. I wasn't suppose to do that.
Sign me up for next year's what was I thinking challenge! :)
Hang in there. All it takes is fifteen minutes a day to stitch but hopefully we all put more than that many minutes with needle and thread. Love the Lizzie Kate piece. I am doing it too as part of this crazy challenge we signed on for. I think it is a fast stitch. I need to pull it out of the basket and see how far I am!
What a great plan. I need to do more of that. I think one of the biggest reasons I don't finish things more quickly is because I think I have to have a big block of time to stitch. There are plenty of times when I have a few minutes, and instead of stitching, I either just sit there, or "waste" time on the computer.
"what the heck was I thinking" challenge, I love it.
It's not whether or not you finish all your challenge pieces, it's that you enjoy the journey!! I stitch for a bit every day too. It helps keep me calm, lol.
At least you had the nerve to start the challenge which is more than I did.
Love your 'Ageing Artfully'. I don't recall having seen it before. But there again perhaps it's because I'm ageing!
What the heck...lol. It doesn't matter, as long as you're having fun.
Love your new start.
looking so lovely so far..happy stitching xx
At least you won't get bored with one project =D
A little bit here and there soon mounts up to getting a lot done :) and enjoy it .. that's what its all about really the enjoyment of our wonderful hobby :)take care and happy stitching:) love mouse xxx
No matter how little the progress is - it will lead to a finish sooner or later.
My Crazy Challenge is even more behind than yours. B ut I don't mind. So I will have a Crazy UFO Challenge next year, which will be just as much fun as the Crazy Starting Challenge this year, lol.
Post a Comment