Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Retail Therapy

I've been so overwhelmed by so many things these past few days that I decided I needed some good old fashioned retail therapy.  So, after much deliberation, I'm going to be stalking the office mailman early next week because he will be bringing me some lovely goodies. 

Zinfandel Bali Pop Batiks by Hoffman Fabrics ~ Jelly Roll


Eva by Basic Grey for Moda ~ Fat Quarter Bundle
Now, to decide what to do with these lovelies........any ideas????

Happy Stitches!

7 comments:

Maggee said...

Hey--stop that! Enough of quilting! Let's get back to cross stitch missy! I seriously need some retail therapy too... to soften the blows I have been receiving this week! Hugs.

Catherine said...

YUMMY Fabrics!!

Patty C. said...

I just ordered a jelly roll quilt book
Moda has some nice freebie patterns that use jelly rolls - You should take a look

Nice Stash - very pretty colors :)

Denise said...

Me thinks you need to stitch faster. I see many pillows in your future!

Mouse said...

ooooooo lovely :) well if you want you could always make me something heheheh ;) love mouse xxxx

mdgtjulie said...

It's always fun stalking the mailman (unless you're the mailman, lol). Hope you get your goodies soon!!

Virpi said...

Really pretty fabrics. I'm not a quilter but it certainly is a talent that I wish to have.