Ok, ok, I'm blowing a little bit of smoke here, but I can honestly say that I have now achieved one of my goals for November. I "finished" up my personal exchange and it is ready to go into tomorrow morning's mail. Yipee!
Luckily, I did remember to take some pictures. I just can't share them with everyone yet. SORRY!!! (I bet you are beginning to think that I'm kidding about all the stitching I've done since you haven't seen a lick!) However, my exchange partner Karen also reads my blog (Hi Karen!), so I want to be sure that she sees it first. I'm sure you understand........
I'm also about 10 - 15 stitches away from another goal. Tonight I am going to attempt to finish up my memory/memorial sampler. I figured that I was so close to the end that I needed to start my frame finding mission. I stopped by Michael's on the way home last night and I did find a frame that would work. And, since I had a 55% off coupon, the cost for the frame and the acid free core board only came to $16. Not too shabby! I got all the information on it, but I decide that it wasn't "the" frame. So, I guess I'll be going on a frame quest either Friday evening or Sunday morning. That means you will have to stay tuned if you want to see this sampler because I won't be showing it off until it gets framed. Of course, if I can't find the right frame in the next week I promise that I will show it anyway. That way you will be able to see that I really have been stitching!
I guess that means that I need to get moving on the rest of my goals, so first up will be the monthlies. Then I will tackle the BBD Exchange. I'm also going to dig out my JCS Ornament issues this weekend and let Hubby pick out four ornaments for the members of his family. Of course, he knows that I've got the ultimate veto power. I know my husband and he will probably pick out the more intricate pieces. I know my limits (time limits that is), so I will be looking for some easier ones to stitch for his family and some of my work friends.
Happy Stitching!
1 comment:
Ultimate Veto power....I wish I had that kind of power to weild around here! LOL!
Post a Comment