Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Thanks for the wonderful comments yesterday.  It seems that the hot water heater is currently holding its own.  Good thing too.....I don't think that I could deal with anymore water.  Especially since it is above the closet that currently holds most of my stitchy stuff.  I would be devastated if something happened to it, so I think that my stash may have to be moved sooner rather than later!

After reading your comments I also took a second look at my goals for the next two months.  WHAT WAS I THINKING???  I sure do hope that I can get through everything!  At least I'm halfway through my first goal of "finishing" the personal exchange that I am doing with Karen.  I went home last night with those lofty goals embedded in my brain and I got to work.  Unfortunately, I didn't have everything that I needed to finish up my project, so I'll be making a pit stop in Michael's on the way home from work today so that I can get the two things that I need.  I should have that bad boy completed tonight and in the mail tomorrow.  (Ohhh.....I can't forget to take a few pictures.  After all, it has been way too long since I've had any pictures on this dang blog!  **Jots down another thing to put on the "to do" list.**)

Goal #2 almost finished!!!!  Hopefully I can work on finishing goal #1 tonight too!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh wow you do have a lot of goals this month! Even if you just got a few of them done then that would be a great thing. x

Patty C. said...

Good to hear from you - I am glad things are well - Hurry up & move your stuff!!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

So good to hear form you and twice in two days as well. But I wanna see something finished please.
Love
Patti xxx