You see, Hubby didn't work his day job yesterday due to the rain. (That's construction for you!) Since yesterday was his first day without a cigarette he was in a tizzy. (He is trying to quit.....again! Please pray it works this time!) So, when I came home, the bedroom furniture was rearranged. That in itself was fine. It was just that many of the items that were inside the furniture are now on the outside and strewn all over the floor. UGH.....Men! But, what can I say? I love the guy! He was just trying to stay busy and help. So, the rest of my evening was spent dealing with that, and I'm nowhere near finished yet.
Even with that, I have been stitching and this time I have the pictures to prove it. Here is the "September" Monthly from Little House Needleworks........
This is the one that gave me heartburn with the green border. Remember? I had to rip it out four times! But as you can see, except for the legs on the bird, this one is all finished.
Now I'm trying to work on this one.........
.....it is Little House's "October" Monthly. I had every intention of having it done way before the end of October. But, trying is the operative word here. See that piece of CC's Roasted Chestnut at the top of the picture? Well, that is supposed to be the border color instead of the CC's Caterpillar that I stitched. I guess that means more frogging for me. I think these two months were cursed! Pfft!
Looks like I will need to have a marathon session tonight and over the weekend so that I can finish up the year. Hopefully November and December won't be cursed like these two months were.
Happy Stitching!
8 comments:
Not sure if I would still have a husband if he did something like that...lol
Both your pieces look great. Don't worry about the border being a "wrong" color, it's fine.
Well they both look gorgeous. What is it with borders and frogging??? x
They both look great! Wonderful job!
Well I love both your finishes. Not so sure about the husband though! He needs some retraining me thinks. How about him using the patches - I used them 20 years ago and have never touched or wanted another cigarette since and I was a 40 a day smoker.
Love
Patti xxx
Your stitching is beautiful! My husband has done similar things I would like to wring his neck, but like you say, I love the guy!!
Sorry about the frogging, it seems to be hitting everyone :(
Love, love, love both your finishes. I have these to do. One of these days. LOL
Good luck to your DH. And to you too. LOL
Men....just...men! LOL, but we do love them right?
Beautiful stitchys :)
Hugs
Ma TK
I am laughing so hard... I just did the same thing tonight to my hubby. LOL I was going through all the magazines, catalogs and mail on the floor on his side of the bed. He got mad because I was throwing stuff in the garbage.. Men ! LOL Sept & Oct look great !!!
Post a Comment