I finally made a finish of LHN's December and it should be on its way (along with September, October and November) to my dear friend Sharon. Now her set of models for the Monthlies will be complete. Whew!
| "December" on 30ct WDW Mocha |
I also took some time to stitch on one of my Blackbird Designs works in progress. Remember the Keepsake Box from the 2008 Shepherd's Bush Retreat? Well, with just a little stitch time during the late Sunday night Giants/Eagles football game I managed to turn my work into this:
Now all I have left is a little bit of fill in on a couple of the flowers, the flower pot and my initials. I figured that I deserved to reward myself with a little bit of "off goal" stitching since I've been good at keeping my goals so far. Plus, not only did I finish December, but I finished stitching my Blackbird Designs Exchange piece! I think that deserved a reward, don't you?
So, here's my piece for the exchange:
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
HA, HA! FOOLED YA! You don't think I was going to show it before my recipient got to see it, did you? I couldn't do that! I'm pretty sure that this person reads my blog. Plus, her initial is on it and that would have given it away. So, instead, I'm just going to show you a few of my supplies for the piece instead. I plan on "finishing" it up this week so that it will be in the mail for our November 30th deadline.
I guess that means that I will have to start stitching on all of those ornaments this week. Wish me luck!
Happy Stitching!
10 comments:
Good Luck with your project this week. Sounds like you have a full platter, and have yourself a wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving.
Be always in stitches.
I love these LHN monthly ornies! You're so sweet to be making them for your friend Sharon. Love that BBD retreat piece! So pretty! Have fun with all your stitchy projects, and have a great Thanksgiving!
Cute - The colors for your BBD & the fabric look lovely - Nice choice - Can't wait to see the finish
LHN pieces are great - especially like December!
Love, love, love that LHN monthly. These are definitly on my to do list for 2011. (Along with a million others. LOL) Yours is just beautiful.
HA Ha on that ornament progress. But I like the colors. :)
A happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Great stitches!!
Love the colors of fabric and thread you teased us with!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
December looks great! I can't seem to finish mine. LOL I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
LoL, Jennifer. You got me fooled :P Pretty stitching! Love December.
I absolutely love, dare I say LOVE the BBD piece you're working on - can't wait to see it finished.
Congrats on making your CC deadline/goal.
Have a great Thanksgiving, Jennifer - hope you get lots of time to stitch!
How beautiful they are, I congratulate you.
I love it.
Post a Comment